Baby Headrest Lovenest Babymoov
Comfortable Head And Neck Support
- Soft and comfortable pillow for baby.
- Supportive, contoured shape
- Filling is a soft, breathable foam to ensure good ventilation throughout baby’s sleep.
- Available in 3 colours: Grey, pink and white
- Designed by French Paediatrician Dr Maidenberg.
- Universal, can be used anywhere: cots, bouncers, strollers and car seats.
- Reassures baby, thanks to comforting cocoon shape
- Can be used from birth and up to 4 months or until baby can roll over unaided.
- Please do not leave baby unsupervised while using this product.
Developed by French Paediatrician Dr Maidenberg
The Lovenest Headrest is designed with a special incline to fit the shape of baby’s skull. This reduces pressure on the back of baby’s head.
The Lovenest’s ergonomic design supports baby’s head, promoting the development of a healthy, round head shape. The cocoon effect created by the Lovenest’s soft curves reassures baby, without restricting their freedom of movement.
French Design - Made in Europe
Experience European excellence with the Babymoov Lovenest, proudly designed in France and crafted in Portugal. Trusted globally for years, it embodies superior quality and design for your little one's comfort.
Where softness meets breathability
Designed by experts, the Lovenest Babymoov Baby Headrest provides gentle and soft support for your infant, promoting optimal ventilation to keep them comfortable in any environment.
- Top: 100% organic cotton
- Bottom: 95% organic cotton, 5% elastine
- Filling: 100% polyurethane foam
World's first pediatrician-design and patented head rest !
This product is rated 4.8 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 245 reviews.
I just loved the headrest. My baby was only sleeping on one sides, but never on his back side of head. I was so worried, how to make him sleep on his back as well. This headrest came out as super helpful. My baby now sleeps more comfortably and moves his head however he wants.
Wish I found this sooner, my baby's head is flat in the right side and his ear became inverted. After less than a week of use the ear looks normal again, let's see if the head shape will be fixed
Best investment to prevent flats heads.
I love the headrest because it keeps the baby’s head from going flat. Baby seems to enjoy laying on it. Happy baby, happy mommy over here!
We've got the answer!