Mom & B On The Go Pregnancy + Infant Feeding Pillow
Your Ultimate Maternity Companion
- Adaptable and Transportable: The Mom & B Pillow is not your ordinary maternity pillow. It's designed to be adaptable to your unique needs and easy to take with you wherever you go.
- Ergonomically Perfect: Crafted in a special shape and the perfect size, this pillow provides ergonomic support that understands and caters to your body's changing needs during pregnancy and beyond.
- Portable and Compact: It's a breeze to move around, thanks to its convenient carry bag. Take your comfort with you, whether it's to the living room, bedroom, or even on the go.
- Fine Microbead Filling: Made from fine microbeads, this pillow offers unparalleled comfort. Sink into the softness and support that only microbeads can provide.
- Multi-Position Wonder: The Mom & B Pillow is your versatile companion for nursing and bottle-feeding. It adapts to multiple positions, ensuring you and your baby are always comfortable.
- Perfect Partner for Dream Belt: Use it in conjunction with the Dream Belt sleeping belt for an even more blissful night's sleep during pregnancy.
- Super Soft Cotton: Wrapped in super soft cotton, this pillow pampers your skin and provides a cozy haven for you and your baby.
- Eco-Friendly Certification: We're proud to say that the Mom & B Pillow is Oeko-Tex (R) certified, a testament to our commitment to environmental responsibility.
- Made in Portugal: Crafted with care and precision in Portugal, this pillow embodies the quality and craftsmanship you can trust.
Pregnancy and motherhood are transformative journeys, and we believe in making them as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. Enter the Mom & B Pillow by Babymoov, the versatile maternity pillow that combines adaptability and portability in one.
Experience the comfort, convenience, and quality that Babymoov is known for. The Mom & B Pillow is your partner on the beautiful journey of motherhood. Make every moment count, and make them comfortable with the Mom & B Pillow by Babymoov.
Get yours today and elevate your maternity experience to new heights.
This product is rated 4.9 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 36 reviews.
I have gone through so many types of pillows to get comfortable early on during pregnancy. I refuse to buy the gigantic c or u shaped pillows.Tried a regular body pillow - nope. Knee contour pillow - nope again. I have a wedge pillow that’s ok & I kept it, but my least favorite.The perfect combo I found is the babymoov belt paired with two of these. I started out with one for between my knees & ankles. I love that it can support both at the same time!!! However I realized my torso was twisting in my sleep & tweaking my back. So I got one to hold at night & it’s perfect. Sometimes I use the second one to lay at an angle instead of my wedge pillow. I prefer this one by far!I will continue to use after pregnancy for hip pain, wish I would I’ve found this a long time ago!!!My only complaint the HUGE GIGANTIC TAG!!! I initially thought my first one was missing a zipper pull, but was advised by the company this was intentional which makes sense after using it. I wouldn’t want a cold zipper pull against my leg at night. Customer service through the manufacturer was also SUPER fast to respond to my inquiry.But WHY in the world would you omit a zipper pull & then decide to add a gigantic tag that would either tickle your leg or be in your face all night. However I’m afraid to cut it off to be scratchy so haven’t figured out a good resolve. Have thought about trying to remove & resew on my own, but don’t want to mess up the jersey fabric.
I bought this to use as a pillow for myself. My daughter has coslept with us since 2 months old (She was super colicky for the first 4 months 😵) and is now 18 months. I was terrified that I would smother her with a regular pillow when she was wee little so this fits the bill and has been used every day!
I got this around 20 weeks into pregnancy (currently at 38 weeks) and it's been very helpful in keeping my belly & back supported. What I love most about it is it stays put no matter how much I toss and turn throughout the night. I tried the "C" shaped pillow but it took up so much bed space and I overheated. Highly recommend this pillow!!
Compact pregnancy pillow. Great for just lifting your knee and easing pain on your hips. It was exactly what I needed!
Holy cow!! This pillow is awesome! Love the bead support and shape of pillow.