Turbo Pure 3-in-1 Steriliser, Dryer & Purified Bottle Storage
Babymoov Turbo Pure Bottle Sterilizer: Your Ultimate 3in1 Solution!
- Efficient Sterilization & Drying: Sterilize and dry your baby bottles in a single 38-minute automated cycle
- Pure Drying Function: built-in HEPA filter, ensures a purified environment for your baby's bottles. It goes beyond simple drying, eliminating 99.7% of airborne pollutants, dust mites, allergens, viruses, and mold. Your baby's bottles will be clean and safe every time.
- Universal Compatibility: whether you use glass or plastic bottles and accessories, our Turbo Pure Sterilizer is designed to accommodate them all. It's a versatile solution for all your baby's feeding needs.
- Quick Sterilize-Only Mode: Sterilize in just 8 minutes, dry in 30min
- Practical Storage: practical bottle storage feature within a purified environment, ensuring your baby's bottles remain clean and ready for use for up to 24 hours.
- Limescale Build-Up Alert: limescale build-up alert to help you maintain the sterilizer in optimal condition
- Automatic Shut-Off: function, giving you peace of mind while it works its magic.
Delivery and returns
- Free Delivery on orders $99+
- Free Returns
As a parent, Babymoov understand that time is of the essence and so is the safety and health of your precious newborn baby. The Turbo Pure 3in1 sterilising, drying and purified storage machine ensures the best possible cleaning and sterilising method with the use of a HEPA filter for plastic & glass baby bottles and accessories so that parents have peace of mind straight from birth.
Before 6 months your baby's immune system and intestinal flora have not started to develop your little one is much more vulnerable to bacteria that can be found pretty much anywhere in the home. The 3in1 Turbo Pure sterilises and dries plastic and glass baby bottles and accessories with a high performance HEPA filter to the core in just 38 mintues and stores them in a ultra hygenic and purified environment for up to 24 hours. Turbo Pure sterilises right to the core of baby bottles in just 8 minutes.
Babymoov Turbo Pure sets a new standard in sterilisation with the use of a HEPA filter.
- Sterilizes up to 99% of bacteria, odours and calcium build-ups
- Dries and purifies to protect bottles from humidity and eliminate 99% of airborne pollutants such as dust mites, allergens, certain viruses and mould
- Programmable "purifying and drying" function- 30, 45, or 60 minutes
- Universal detachable nozzles to fit all types of baby bottles, breast pump accessories, pacifiers, toys and more!
- LCD control touch screen
- Warmer- 600W
- Drying- 100W
- Operates on mains (plug included)
Turbo Pure Bottle SterilizerYour Ultimate 3in1 Solution!
This product is rated 4.5 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 60 reviews.
We use kendamil formula that needs to be sterilized at 70 Celsius and this makes it so easy to do that!! Best baby product we currently have!! Only con that it doesn't dispense exactly 2 ounces as stated on packaging still worth it though!!
I exclusively pump so this is a necessary item. It sterilizes and dries perfectly. We put it under the range to vent the steam away. Perfect for pump parts and medela bottles. I'm not as much of a fan of the smaller prongs shape, wish it was just a little like the taller prongs to be able to fit medela bottles as well, it only fits wide neck bottles (like Philip Avent baby bottles) but the space is limited, so you do have to be good at tetris. I like the top hooks, with a bit of creativity it helps maximise space (I hook my portable pumps cup on them as well as bottle nipples, bottle rings, popsicle molds and pacifiers).It is easy to clean since you can easily take it apart.
Easy to replace the filter
It's been around 3 months we've been using it daily and didn't have an issue yet. We read some of the reviews saying it stopped drying after 5 months, we'll be updating if it does. It doesn't fully dry the bottles but it's good enough.
I use bottled water of course, it hasn't died, works great, nothing broke. If you put the correct amount of water in then it always comes out dry. I love that everything is detachable, great for all bottles and pump parts. I use the large wide-neck Dr. Brown bottles which are huge and all 6 with attachments fit perfectly. My bottles and all attachments come out feeling so clean, would rebuy even if it broke. Worth every penny.Been 2 years and it's still drying and sanitizing great!
I received a baby start up kit that had a sterilizer, but it was one of those microwave ones. After sterilizing, we would have to dry the wet bottles which somehow felt like I was unsantizing it and going through tons of paper towels. Further, it didn't fit that much and so we needed a drier to hold what we washed until we were ready to sanitize via the microwave. It was a nightmare. This has saved us from all of that and reduced what we need to one item. High recommend.
We've got the answer!